Health IT Angel Venture Fair
Investors will hear from 13 early-stage health IT companies
Entrepreneurs can take advantage of meeting with health IT investors
Our panel of industry experts pre-qualify presenters to provide you with the best investment opportunities from emerging and established health IT companies.
What’s the difference between the Angel Venture Fair and the Venture Fair & Strategic Partner Forum?
- Education – The Angel Venture Fair will provide entrepreneurs an open forum to ask questions of investors, successful entrepreneurs and professional about capital formation, building leadership teams and growing profitability.
- Presenting Companies – Early-stage start-ups seeking angel funding.
Join us for a unique initiative to bring entrepreneurs and business backers together for developing technologies that transform healthcare.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur trying to bring to market a new concept with the potential to deliver cost-effective care or you’re an investor, HIMSS Health IT Angel Venture Fair is where inspiration fuels innovation. Register today!
- Early-stage health IT companies seeking funding
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn “how to build your business”
- Health IT companies seeking partners
- Healthcare law practices
If you have questions about how to present your investment opportunity, or if you want to learn more about the review committee, contact Deborah Caruso.
Interested in sitting on the Building Your Business Panel or Strategic Partnership Panel? Contact Sonia Robins to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.