- Networking with more than 30,000 industry professionals
- Conference education sessions*
- Access to exhibition hall featuring 1000+ healthcare IT companies*
- Two HIMSS polo shirts
- All scheduled meals throughout the conference, including a daily morning breakfast briefing, lunch and various student/staff dinners and social functions
- Complimentary shared housing
- Complimentary conference registration*
- Daily transportation to/from the convention center
- Post-conference cash incentive based on performance
*Your badge will allow access to both the education sessions and the exhibit floor. Free time varies by assignments.
To become a program assistant at HIMSS13, you must be:
- A student member of HIMSS—Join Now!
- Currently a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a related field.
- Available to be on-site in New Orleans full time from the dates of Saturday, March 2, 2013 through Thursday, March 7, 2013.
- Age 21 years or older.
- Must not have volunteered for the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition for more than two consecutive years.
- Air transportation to/from New Orleans
- Ground transportation to/from New Orleans airports to your hotel
- Incidental charges (i.e., hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals)
- A full time commitment to HIMSS to be available for the entire conference, Saturday, March 2, 2013 (mandatory student orientation/conference set-up begins promptly at noon on that day) through Thursday, March 7, 2013 (the final day of the conference, through 3:00 pm)