Assuming the format of lectures, HIMSS Pre-Conference Symposia present a compelling slate of topics that impact many aspects of healthcare information technology. Join colleagues and distinguished healthcare-focused leaders to learn about the most up-to-date information in your area of expertise, exchange healthcare knowledge with your peers and take home critical information that will enable you to deliver impactful and positive results.
- ICD-10 Symposium: All Hands on Deck for ICD-10: Implementation, Optimization and Weathering the Perfect Storm
- Clinical Engineering and IT Leadership Symposium: Executing your Medical Device Integration Roadmap
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Symposium: A Practical Guide
- HIE Symposium: Results-Driven Health Information Exchange
- Innovation Symposium: The Science and Practice of Innovation
- Nursing Informatics Symposium: The Road to Technology-Enabled Quality Care
- Meaningful Use Symposium: Transform Meaningful Use from an IT Project to an Organizational Initiative
- HIMSS/AMDIS Physicians' IT Symposium: Reviewing the Past, Assessing the Present and Planning for the Future
- RFID & RTLS in Healthcare Symposium: Using Data Analytics to Improve Patient Care and Safety
- Native American Health Symposium: Next Generation of Healthcare for Tribal Communities
Separate fees apply for each symposium.